At Jewelrycom, we provide return and exchange services for retail goods. If you are not satisfied with the online purchase, please submit an application for return or exchange within 15 days of receipt of the product. However, the following conditions must be met:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Engraved or custom products are not refundable and are final sale.
- Any returns must be discussed and authorized by our customer service in advance. We will back to you with the very detail of return instruction and return address info. after our customer’s service authorized your return application.
- Please use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.